Arizona Snowball Fight
Write a review
- I love snow but live in the Arizona Desert. One holiday, childhood memories flooded my mind of Midwest family, sledding and snowmen. God gave hope to my homesick heart through a simple bag of marshmallows in my pantry. I chuckled as I opened the bag and hurled an unsuspecting ball of fluff at my Midwest husband. Needless to say, our indoor snowball fight continued for several minutes and I laughed until I cried.
- When family and friends came to visit, we often surprised them with our new tradition-An Arizona Snowball Fight. We’ve spread lots of hope through laughter and made many fun memories. (It’s also much cheaper than laser tag for a large family. ) Through the years we’ve purchased multiple bags of marshmallows, wrapped them and mailed them as Christmas gifts for out of state family or stressed out friends. We also keep a bag in our pantry, ready to spread hope to someone in need.
- This recipe of hope is easy, inexpensive and portable. It’s guaranteed to bring a smile, laugh and create an unexpected or planned memory. For increased fun, buy a bag for each person on your list. Add your personal flavor by selecting teams, adding gear ( Tupperware or trash can lids make great shields) Or for serious snow ball competitors, purchase a marshmallow launcher. (Yes they do have marshmallow guns for sale similiar to a nerf gun).
- Have unused leftovers? Add one marshmallow and a piece of chocolate between two grahm crackers, microwave for 10-20 seconds until melted and enjoy a sweet s’more treat.
- Our mouths were filled with laughter,our tongues with songs of joy.
- Then it was said among the nations,“The LORD has done great things for them.” Psalm 126:2